- Division initiated the Nasopharyngeal Cancer Screening Programme.
- Dr C. A. van Hasselt contributed in the formation of the Hong Kong Surgical Laser Association.
- Dr C. A. van Hasselt was a Steering Committee Member forming the Hong Kong Society of Sleep Medicine.
- Division organised the Course on Functional Microsurgery of the Ear jointly with the Georges Portmann Institute for local and overseas ENT surgeons.
- Division introduced implantable bone conduction hearing aids.
- Division of Otorhinolaryngology established under the Department of Surgery and Dr C. A. van Hasselt appointed Chief of Otorhinolaryngology.
- Dr C. A. van Hasselt appointed Lecturer (Clinical) at the Department of Surgery.
- About ENT
- Staff Profiles
- Prof TONG Chi Fai Michael
- Prof VAN HASSELT Charles Andrew
- Dr VLANTIS Alexander Chris
- Dr WOO Kong Sang John
- Dr CHAN Ying Kuen Jason
- Dr NG Siu Kwan
- Dr ABDULLAH Victor James
- Dr KU Ka Ming Peter
- Dr TSANG Willis S. S.
- Dr CHOW Man Wai Samuel
- Dr SOO Ming Soon Gordon
- Prof LEE Yuet Sheung Kathy
- Mr WONG Ka Cheong Terence
- News & Events
- Academic Research
- Private Services
- Contact Us
Created jtemplate joomla templates