- Division organised the National and International Head and Neck Cancer Congress jointly with the China Anticancer Association. The Congress is held in China biennially for local and overseas ENT surgeons.
- Division, together with the Division of Neurosurgery of the Department of Surgery, successfully performed the first two auditory brainstem implantations in Asia.
- The number of cochlear implantations performed at the Prince of Wales Hospital exceeded one hundred.
- Division provided hospital-based family medicine (ENT) training to the Hospital Authority doctors rotating through Accident and Emergency specialty at the Prince of Wales Hospital.
- Division extended its clinical service to the Tseung Kwan O Hospital.
- A book chapter titled “Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma” published in Diseases of the Head and Neck, Nose and Throat written by Professor C. A. van Hasselt awarded the George Davey Howells Memorial Prize in Otolaryngology.
- Division introduced computer-assisted (imaged guided) sinus surgery – a quantum leap forward in treating sinus disease.
- Division extended its clinical service to the Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Hospital.
- Division received a donation from the Matilda Charities Fund for support in setting up a cochlear implantation centre at the Prince of Wales Hospital.
- Division established Bone Anchored Hearing Aid and Craniofacial Osseointegration Programmes at the Prince of Wales Hospital.
- Division conducted the first Joint Intercollegiate Higher Specialist Examination of the RCSEd (the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh) and HKCORL (the Hong Kong College of Otorhinolaryngologists) in Hong Kong.
- About ENT
- Staff Profiles
- Prof TONG Chi Fai Michael
- Prof VAN HASSELT Charles Andrew
- Dr VLANTIS Alexander Chris
- Dr WOO Kong Sang John
- Dr CHAN Ying Kuen Jason
- Dr WONG Wai Yeung Eddy
- Dr ABDULLAH Victor James
- Dr KU Ka Ming Peter
- Dr Willis TSANG
- Dr CHOW Man Wai Samuel
- Dr SOO Ming Soon Gordon
- Prof LEE Yuet Sheung Kathy
- Prof NG Hoi Yee Iris
- Dr YEUNG Ngan Kam Kammy
- Dr PEREIRA Valerie J.
- Miss CHAN Tsui Yan Kit
- News & Events
- Academic Research
- Private Services
- Contact Us
Created jtemplate joomla templates