- Chief, Division of Speech Therapy
Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery, CUHK
|2003||Doctor of Philosophy
The Chinese University of Hong Kong
|1992||Bachelor of Science (Speech and Hearing Sci.)
University of Hong Kong, (First Class Honor)
|1986||Bachelor of Social Science
The Chinese University of Hong Kong (Second Class Honor, Upper Division)
Institute of Human Communicative Research, CUHK
Research and Technology Centre for Language and Communication Disorders, Shenzhen Research Institute, CUHK
Hong Kong Association of Speech Therapists
|Honorary Speech Therapist
New Territories East Cluster, Hospital Authority
Chun Tok School
Social Work Services Division, Caritas-Hong Kong
Happy Pa Ma Column, Ming Pao
Project Aspire, the Hong Kong Institute of Education
Hong Kong WHO Collaborating Centre for Rehabilitation
|2006 - present||Full Member, Hong Kong Association of Speech Therapist|
|1994 - 2000||Full Member, Union of Hong Kong Speech Therapists (Medical)|
- Lee, K.Y.S. (2012). Cantonese Tone Identification Test (CANTIT). Hong Kong: Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, the Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Lee, K.Y.S. and Ng, I. H.-Y. (2011). The impact of hearing loss on speakers of tonal languages: insights from long-term studies on Cantonese speakers. In J. P. Dupont (Ed.). Hearing Loss: Classification, Causes and Treatment. New York: Nova Science Publishers.
- Jockey Club Sign Bilingualism and Co-enrolment in Deaf Education Programme. (2010). Sound Jigsaw: A Speech Perception Training Kit for Cantonese-speaking Children with Hearing Impairment. G.W.L.Tang, K.Y.S.Lee, C.K.M.Yiu, T.H.M.Lau & R.H.W.Wong (Eds.).Hong Kong: Centre for Sign Linguistics and Deaf Studies, the Chinese University of Hong Kong.
- Lee, K.Y.S., van Hasselt, C.A. & Tong, M.C.F. (2010). Lexical tone perception ability of profoundly hearing-impaired children: performance of cochlear implant and hearing aid users. Otology & Neurotolog, 31(7), 1079-1087.
- Lee, K.Y.S., van Hasselt, C.A. & Tong, M.C.F. (2010). Age sensitivity in the acquisition of lexical tone production: evidence from children with profound congenital hearing impairment after cochlear implantation. Annals of Otology, Rhinology & Laryngolog, 119(4), 258-265.
- Lee, K.Y.S., Liu, A.L.Y., Kan, P.P.K., Luke, K.M., Mak, Y.M., Cheung, P.M.P., Cheng, L. & Wong, I. (2009). A case series on the social thinking training of mainstreamed secondary school students with high-functioning autism. Hong Kong Journal of Mental Health, 35(1), 10-17.
- Lee, K.Y.S., van Hasselt, C.A., & Tong, M.C.F. (2008). Tone perception in Cantonese-speaking children with hearing aids. Annals of Otology, Rhinology & Laryngology 117(4), 313-316.
- Lee, K.Y.S., Tong, M.C.F. & van Hasselt, C.A. (2007). Tone production performance in children receiving cochlear implants at different ages. Ear & Hearing, 28, 2, 34S-37S.
- Lee, K.Y.S. (2006). The Cantonese Basic Speech Perception Test (CBSPT). Hong Kong: Department of Surgery, the Chinese University of Hong Kong.
- Lee, K.Y.S. & van Hasselt, C.A. (2005). Spoken word recognition in cochlear implant children: a five-year study on speakers of a tonal language. Ear and Hearing, 26, 4, Suppl, 30S-37S.