- Associate Consultant
Department of Ear, Nose and Throat, Prince of Wales Hospital
- Clinical Assistant Professor (honorary)
Deputy Chief, Division of Otology and Neurotology
Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, CUHK
Dr CHANG Graduated from the Chinese University of Hong Kong and receive her subspecialty training in the Price of Wales Hospital. She receive her overseas training in Italy with the world master of lateral skull base surgery, Professor Mario Sanna in the Gruppo Otologico. And the world leader of Endoscopic ear surgery, Professor Daniele Marchioni in the University of Verona.
She is a member of the otology team with special interest in vestibular diseases, transcanal endoscopic ear surgery and skull base surgery. She is also active in researches and training. She is currently the assistant director of Institute of Human Communicative Research, trainer of The Hong Kong college of Otorhinolaryngology, Neurosurgery, Doctor of Nursing programme, World Skull base group. She is a member of the international working group on Endoscopic ear surgery (IWGEES), secretary of the Pan-Asia Working Group on Endoscopic Ear surgery (PAWGEES). She is the chief author of the Total Endoscopic Ear Surgery Dissection Manual published by the CUHK in 2016. She is a young leader in the field of EES and lateral skull base in local and international arenas.
|2016||Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (FRCSEd (ORL))|
|2015||Fellowship of Hong Kong College of Otorhinolaryngologists (FHKCORL)
Fellowship of Hong Kong Academy of Medicine (Otorhinolaryngology) (FHKAM ORL)
|2014||Master of Science (Epidemiology and Biostatistics), MScEPB (CUHK)|
|2008||Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, CUHK; (MB., ChB.)|
- Transcanal endoscopic assisted skull base endolymphatic sac tumor resection: A rare disease with advanced technology; WT Chang et al. J. Otol 15(2020)1-5
- Dexamethasone eardrop with grommet placement vs intratympanic steroid injection for sudden sensorineural hearing loss: A randomized prospective clinical trial ; WT Chang et al. Am. J. Otolaryngol.
- Adopting Chopsticks Technique in Endoscopic Ear Surgery - An Alternative to Single-handed Operations. Chang WT, Tong MCF (2020) J Oto- laryng Head Neck Surg 6: 46.
- Cochlear implantation in post irradiated ears - A case control study; WT Chang et al. Laryngoscope Investigative Otolaryngology. 2020;1–5
- Endoscopic Transcanal Approach to Remove Extensive Petrous Cholesteatoma, WT Chang et al. Journal of Otology & Rhinology 2016,5:6
- Intraoperative view of a Glomus Tympanicum, WT Chang et al. Ear Nose Throat J. 2012 Dec;91(12):E25-6
- Patient Satisfaction After Close Reduction of Nasal Fractures, T Hung, WT Chang; Arch Facial Plast Surg. 2007;9:40-43